Monday, October 25, 2010

"Class-Links" Post

This blog provides accurate information and keeps me updated on the issues with Obama’s Health Care Bill.  The author and I have similar views on the Health Care Bill and I am intrigued by the fact that the author of this blog desperately wants people to become more educated with the Health Care Bill before they state their opinion.  It bothers me when people try to argue about things they are uneducated about. And it comforts me to know that there is a blog concerned with the issues about uneducated Americans who try to argue for something they know nothing about.  Check this blog out if you want to be an informed arguer.
I follow this blog because I am interested about the legalization of pot in California.  The author of this blog provides unbiased information about the issue.  I have learned that both sides of this argument have effective arguments and supportive evidence for their beliefs.  If you are interested in being informed about the issue of pot in California then view this blog.  The author provides a substantial amount of background information so anyone can make educated arguments after reading.
The evaluation of the argument about whether or not the construction of a mosque close to ground zero should be allowed has been an interesting blog.  This blog has questioned some of my ideas about this argument and has provided me with useful information.  Although both sides of the argument are not equally presented, I have found this blog to be informative in all aspects of why the mosque should be constructed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment